Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Dinner

Tonight was our annual Halloween dinner.  This dinner is all about my little ones and it is something they (and I) look forward to every year.  I sometimes wonder how long the excitement over things like a snaggle tooth monster mouth (apple with peanut butter and slivered almonds), mini pumpkin vomit (chili) and gummy worms in their pumpkin bile (orange soda) will last?  I hope forever!  




Halloween Menu 2012

Mini Pumpkin Vomit (chili) with Ghost Guts (sour cream), Moldy cheese (shredded cheese), and Goblin Nails (Fritos)

Spider Egg Sacks (homemade rolls)

Snaggle Tooth Monster Mouth (apple with peanut butter and slivered almonds)

Pumpkin Bile with Worms (orange soda with gummy worms)

Witches Wands (pretzel rods covered in white chocolate)

This year’s ideas came from my Aunt Traci's blog I Like To See My Recipes When I Shop

3 comments:

  1. So darling!I love the goblin nails and the spider egg sack! Brilliant! Isn't it fun?! This year I did some worms made out of jello in straws....pretty life like! Gross & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BREANNA! This is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. Wow, invite me next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for more Halloween Recipes and found your blog site. I hope it’s fine with you if I could pin some of these photos on my Pinterest boards. Thank you and keep sharing :D They look yummy than scary btw! Haha

    ReplyDelete